2 chicken breast fillets
4 medium chestnut mushrooms
150 grams of rice
- Heat oven to 190c/375f or gas mark 5.
- Slice mushrooms and place on top of chicken, wrap chicken with two pieces of Parma ham and place in dish. Add two large pieces of rosemary to each chicken. Stab it through or place on top.
- Get a saucepan of hot water on the boil. Place chicken in oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Once the water has boiled, add the rice and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Drain rice and run through cold water. With 5 minutes to go, turn on wok and add about four tablespoons of olive oil.
- Turn on frying pan add a large knob of garlic butter.
- Take out chicken, cover with a large amount of mozzarella, put back in oven for 3/5 minutes.
- Add the rice to the wok and the asparagus to the frying pan, cook both for about 4 minutes then serve.