We did these yesterday in honour of the 43rd Superbowl (American Football!)
Will make 8 sliders/burgers
1 lb minced Beef Salt and Pepper
Red Onion Cheese slices Tomato Crispy bacon
Servced with corn on the cob and chips
- Add some salt and pepper to the minced beef and blend in with your hands, then take a small handfull and shape into curcular patties and place to one side.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and place the meat patties in to cook for about 6-7 minutes on each side until the look done to your liking.
- Slice some tomato, onion, lettuce and other fillings to your liking, Pat uses pickled gherkin which I personally think is just nasty!
- Boil some water and drop the corn in for about 6 minutes
- Put the fries (chips) into a hot oven as per the instructions on the packet - we cheated and bought oven chips! They are a little better for you anyway :)
- Serve with burger relish - or if you are me - mayonaise and tomato ketchup.